Issue with currency shown for trip on wishlist

Post your opinions and suggestions to help improve our website and discussion forum.

Moderators: jimshu, JaliscoJudy, sinecure, ballu, TravelFun

Issue with currency shown for trip on wishlist

Postby ExplorerWannaBe » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:31 am

I have the Belize and Tikal Adventure on my wishlist (https://www.gadventures.com/trips/belize-tikal-adventure/2409/). When I open gadventures.com, my account profile correctly shows trips -- including my wishlist -- in USD. However, when I open the Belize & Tikal Adventure to check available dates, prices are indicated in UK Pounds. I scroll down and change the locale (which has changed from United States to United Kingdom) back to United States, the webpage refreshes but it's back to UK and pounds.

At first, I thought maybe this was related to cookies on my browser but when I look at my wishlist, everything is correctly displayed for United States.
ExplorerWannaBe
User Rank: Road Warrior
User Rank: Road Warrior

Re: Issue with currency shown for trip on wishlist

Postby sinecure » Fri May 13, 2016 12:34 am

Have you considered moving the to the UK? :lol:

I'll let the web team know, thanks for the heads up.
sinecure

Re: Issue with currency shown for trip on wishlist

Postby nikimarcotte » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:23 pm

still issues with currency on website? I see it in some kind of $(always assumed Canadian when it doesn't say since I am located in Canada)...but on overview of trip shows in $...then when I click on actual tour, the cost shows in pounds? Just wondering if it is a setting somewhere that I need to change, or if the website is challenged to know where I am from one moment to the next. Never mind, this is only on the American tour I am looking at for Highlights of the Deep South...how bizarre.
nikimarcotte
User Rank: World Wanderer
User Rank: World Wanderer

Return to Website and Forum Feedback