Visas for Cape Town to Serengeti

Immerse yourself in the rich, cultural tapestry that makes this continent so vibrant and colourful. Experience the natural highlights and get face to face with the real Africa.

Moderators: jimshu, JaliscoJudy, sinecure, ballu, TravelFun

Visas for Cape Town to Serengeti

Postby rachg12 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:58 pm

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has done this trip recently and can advise if/how many passport photos were needed for visas at border crossings?

I'm a UK national so need to get visa for Zimbabwe/Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania at the border crossings.

I've tried looking online but can't seem to find definitive info about requirements for border visas rather than visa in advance.

Thanks 🙂
rachg12
User Rank: Weekender

Re: Visas for Cape Town to Serengeti

Postby rebecaa13 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:49 pm

Hello,

I don't know if this will help even though I am a US Citizen but I went to Africa last summer (2016) and did the same route except for Malawi. As far as I can remember, I got all my visas at the border with exception of the Kenyan visa. That one you need to apply online, but it's really easy, just follow the steps and you will be set to go.

Remember to bring US dollars with you to pay for the visas at the border.

Have a great trip!
rebecaa13

Re: Visas for Cape Town to Serengeti

Postby ExplorerWannaBe » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:48 pm

When I did the trip 8 years ago, you didn't need any photos. Visas at the border crossings were simply a matter of paying the fee and the CEO made everything easy-peasy.
ExplorerWannaBe
User Rank: Road Warrior
User Rank: Road Warrior

Return to Africa and Middle East