Raymi Festival and Machu Picchu (2017-06-23 to 2017-06-30

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: jimshu, JaliscoJudy, sinecure, ballu, TravelFun

Raymi Festival and Machu Picchu (2017-06-23 to 2017-06-30

Postby lburnside » Tue May 16, 2017 2:12 pm

We have friends from Brazil that want to join us in Peru and do the same tours is it possible for them to do so and if so how.
lburnside
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Raymi Festival and Machu Picchu (2017-06-23 to 2017-06-3

Postby andrea2121 » Fri May 26, 2017 12:25 pm

I may not be entirely sure what you're asking, but if your friends want to do the same tour as you then their only option is to actually book and pay for the entire tour through G Adventures.

They could potentially book rooms in the same hotels that G will be staying at, and arrange for their own transportation between the different locations on the itinerary - and you could hang out during your free time - but they wouldn't be allowed to travel with you (i.e., sit with you in the G van) or join you for the various excursions and activities included in the G tour unless they've paid for the entire trip (there are insurance and other related issues and the CEO definitely won't allow them to just 'tag along').

I should also note that the hotels listed in the itinerary are not always guaranteed to be the hotels you'll be staying at. You often don't find out the list of where you'll be staying until the initial meeting on the first night of the tour...and even then it sometimes changes en route (it's happened to me on 3 different G tours where the accommodation has been changed while we're on our way). So for this reason it may not even be possible for your friends to guarantee they're staying at the same hotels.
andrea2121
User Rank: Adventurer
User Rank: Adventurer

Re: Raymi Festival and Machu Picchu (2017-06-23 to 2017-06-3

Postby TravelFun » Fri May 26, 2017 12:39 pm

As already mentioned, the only way they can join you is by booking the same G adventure trip. They will not be allowed to tag along so don't try this as your friends will be disappointed.

It's easy to book the tour online and doesn't matter where you're from. They need to hurry up as spaces are on request, at present.

Happy Travels!
DO THE RIGHT THING ...all the time, every time!
http://www.gadventures.com/about-us/gadventures/

TravelFun

Return to New Members