Thailand Experience - Arriving Bankok Feb 12

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Thailand Experience - Arriving Bankok Feb 12

Postby kimbostine » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:55 pm

Hey guys! Me and my husband are some friendly, adventurous and fun Canadians that are on the Thailand Experience tour departing bankok on Feb 12. We are also going to Angkor Wat Feb 9-12. I was just looking to connect with others on this trip. We did a trip with G adventures a few years ago and we loved getting to know the people in our group, and we are looking forward to having a great experience again!!
kimbostine
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Thailand Experience - Arriving Bankok Feb 12

Postby mrich » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Hi, I'm a single female traveller on this trip, from Devon England. It's the first time I've travelled alone and have never been on a holiday like this before so it's a completely new experience for me. Very exciting!! :D
mrich

Postby sandrav » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Hi!

Almost forgot to check in here before departing. I'm Sandra. I'm a Canadian traveling on my own and looking forward to the tour. I've always met great people on other Gap tours and I know it'll be no different this time. Looking forward to meeting you all! Safe travels😃
Sandra
sandrav

Postby kimbostine » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:30 am

Nice to hear from both of you! I am getting really excited for this trip (not so excited for the 28 hour travel time however...). Can't wait to meet all of you soon and explore Thailand!
kimbostine

Postby tonto75 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi am a single traveler just had the chance to fulfill a dream so went for it fly from heathrow on 12th at 10;05 hope its as good as it sounds
tonto75

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge