ATSS130309: Southern Thailand Sojourn-march 9, 2013

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

ATSS130309: Southern Thailand Sojourn-march 9, 2013

Postby sazzle » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Hello, is anyone else going on this trip? I know it might be a bit too soon to ask, but i am travelling alone for the first time in my life! So i am a little nervous and would like to meet others going on the trip. Also any tips or info you want to share will be appreciated. Thank you :)
sazzle
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: ATSS130309: Southern Thailand Sojourn-march 9, 2013

Postby hailee » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi there! I am doing the Thailand on a Shoestring tour which is a combination of the Northern Hilltribes and Southern Thailand Sojourn tours. We regroup after the hill trek back in Bangkok on the 9th and head south on the 10th... So I think we will probably end up in the same group! Nice to meet you :) I'm also travelling on my own and am a little nervous! It's good to hear there are other solo travellers on these tours :D
hailee

Re: ATSS130309: Southern Thailand Sojourn-march 9, 2013

Postby kim_91 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:01 am

I'm also going on this tour! I'm female, age 21 and also travelling alone. I'm currently doing the indochina discovery and it's amazing! No need to worry about being alone, you get into the swing of things sooo quickly :) my Facebook is www.facebook.com/kim.chaney79 if you wanted to add me and we could arrange to meet before in Bangkok if you'd like, as I'm there once this tour finishes.
kim_91

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge