Yucatan Panorama

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Yucatan Panorama

Postby cindy » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Hi All,
My name is Cindy Louer and me and my husband have signed up for this tour in February, 2013. We are both very excited about it as neither one of us has ever been to Mexico. We've heard that this part of Mexico is very beautiful and has many points of interest. Can hardly wait to go.
cindy
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Yucatan Panorama

Postby lavoww » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:50 am

Hello Cindy!
I am signed up for this tour as well and looking forward to seeing all the wonderful sites of the Yucatan Peninsula. I have been to Mexico a few times but never this far south.
There was another post in the February Departure Lounge by a Shellbee13 who I believe is on the same trip even though the subject line doesn't say Yucatan Panorama but something about South America.
Look forward to meeting you and your husband very soon.
LaVonne
lavoww

Re: Yucatan Panorama

Postby cindy&al » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:47 am

Hi LaVonne,
We've never been to Mexico before and until March, 2010 we hadn't been on a winter holiday before either. I have to say that it does help break up the winter for those of us living up here in Canada. Looking forward to this trip. It's been pretty cold here, although we have had a break in the colder temps recently. Yesterday we had a high of -7 Celsius, which is pretty baumy for this time of year. Glad to see that there are other people going on this tour, looking forward to meeting you as well. I'll have to check out that other post you mentioned.

Cindy
cindy&al

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge