SAPE130311 - End of the Earth 11th March 2013

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

SAPE130311 - End of the Earth 11th March 2013

Postby tessw » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:43 am

Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone is going on this tour? Im a lone traveller and just wanted to get in touch with the people on the tour before we leave! :)

Tess
Sydney, Australia
tessw
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: SAPE130311 - End of the Earth 11th March 2013

Postby ksinc » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Hi Tess,

I am also travelling by myself on this trip arriving in Buenos Aires a couple of days before the trip starts. Also keen to get in touch with others on the trip.

Kirsten
ksinc

Re: SAPE130311 - End of the Earth 11th March 2013

Postby ilovemountains » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Hi Tess and Kirsten,
I am also doing this tour with two long-time hiking/camping/backpacking (in the past) friends from the US. Chances are we are older than others on this tour, but we all enjoy adventures and learning about new places. My friends/traveling companions are Bill and Cheryl. When we were younger we did some really great backpacking trips together with other friends, in the U.S. west, which we highly recommend. Now, we are more inclined to do day hikes. This will be the first "tour" I have signed up for. I am looking forward to a new experience and meeting people like yourselves.

Have safe trips getting to B.A. The three of us arrive the morning of March 11th from the U.S. Looking forward to meeting you and see you there!
Lynn
ilovemountains

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge