DPJA130425:Egypt & Jordan Adventure - April 25, 2013

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

DPJA130425:Egypt & Jordan Adventure - April 25, 2013

Postby sirrobynhood » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:47 pm

Four of us have booked this tour for the end of April 2013. Two of us have travelled with Gadventures to Peru a year ago and had a fabulous trip. Based on our experience, we have recruited two additional travellers and have been doing some light research into the area. We intend to spend an additional week at the end of the tour to go to Alexandria and are also looking into a few scuba diving adventures on some reefs and wrecks.

It would be great to touch base with any other travellers on this Egypt & Jordan trip.
sirrobynhood
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: DPJA130425:Egypt & Jordan Adventure - April 25, 2013

Postby dawen » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:28 am

Hi there,

The plan you have so far sounds awesome. I have scuba dived once before in Mexico and I loved it! It will be my first time with G Travel and I want to start with Egypt and Jordan adventure. What's your guys' opinion on recruiting another person? I'm a solo female. I'd love to hear more details of your group and plans if it's ok with you.

Thanks,
Wen
dawen
User Rank: Weekender

Postby sirrobynhood » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Wen, Glad to hear about your interest! Of the four of us, we are comprised of my wife and me, my brother and a female friend of my wife and mine. We are planning the regular Egypt Jordan trip but are including a trip to Sharm el Sheikh so we can dive on the SS Thistlegorm (a British merchant Marine ship sunk by the German Air Force in WW11) (google it), after Amman...a short trip to Jerusalem and off to Alexandria where we plan to see the historic sights as well as hopefully dive on the ruins of the Pharos Lighthouse. We're up for adventure and the more, the merrier!
sirrobynhood

Postby dawen » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:13 am

Thank you for the details! I'm looking at both March and April dates. I'll let you know if anything is confirmed. Thanks again.
dawen

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge