Anyone in Bangkok from 12th Feb to 16th Feb?

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Anyone in Bangkok from 12th Feb to 16th Feb?

Postby banner-boy » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:38 pm

Hi all,

I'm a Irish solo traveller and am gonna be doing the "Cambodia & Vietnam on a Shoestring" tour starting from Bangkok on 16th Feb but will be flying into Bangkok on 12th to check it out for 3 days before my tour commences - is anyone around on these dates and fancies hanging out and doing a bit of sight-seeing with an easy-going irish guy!? :)

Talk to you soon!
banner-boy
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Anyone in Bangkok from 12th Feb to 16th Feb?

Postby prista » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:09 am

Hello!
I'm doing the Thailand Discovery from February 15 to March 3 and I will arrive in Bangkok on February 14 to rest a bit from the flight and to do some sightseeing in the evening of February 14 and during the day on February 15, prior to the initial meeting at 6 pm.
All the best
Last edited by prista on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
prista

Re: Anyone in Bangkok from 12th Feb to 16th Feb?

Postby claraj » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:08 am

Hi!
I'm arriving in Bangkok arround midday February 15th, and I'm doing the "Indochina Discovery"-tour starting February 16th. I think maybe our trips are joined in Cambodia and Vietnam? I would also like to do a bit of sight-seeing and feeling the vibe of Bangkok before starting the actual tour, so it would be great if we could meet up!
My best from Denmark
Clara
claraj

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge