SPMP: Machu Picchu Adventrue - March 07, 2013

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

SPMP: Machu Picchu Adventrue - March 07, 2013

Postby bran » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Hey this is Brandy, I'm looking forward to this trip, i'll be leaving alberta canada on the 6th a night early as my flight wont land until 11:30pm that night, so I will be having a free day in Lima on the 7th until meeting up that night with the rest of the group

Get in touch if your on this tour as well
bran
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: SPMP: Machu Picchu Adventrue - March 07, 2013

Postby avtar_dhanota@hotmail.com » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:30 pm

My name is Avtar. I may be wrong (moderator please comment) but from the itenirary it seems that this group and the Inca Discovery Plus group, which also meets in Lima on 07Mar13, will go together and maybe also stay together until we reach Ollanta... Inca Discovery plus group then will go for trekking of Machu Picchu trail and this group will take a train. I've signed up for Inca Discovery Plus. I'll be starting from Toronto and reach Lima on 06Mar13 am.
avtar_dhanota@hotmail.com

Re: SPMP: Machu Picchu Adventrue - March 07, 2013

Postby bran » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Very well could be, i've never done a tour through G Adventures before, so i'm not sure how it works, but they intenirary's sure does line up up till the 4th day, so it could be possible they work it that way
bran

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge