Destination Asia

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Destination Asia

Postby auntietara » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:09 am

Hello everyone,

I am planning on doing a whirlwind trip with G this summer, and was hoping that some of you could give me some much needed advice - or really just the encouragement I need to book it already! I won't have a lot of time, so I am looking into a few of the shorter trips in the 8-10 day range. I am interested in Cambodia, China or Borneo, but out of them all I think Cambodia is on the top of my list.

I would love your opinion on the Classic vs the YOLO trips. I am 26 so I fit in age wise with the YOLO trips, but I am also a mother to two little ones and don't want to be dragging everyone down with skype chats with my kids. I am young, and fun, but I also don't see the appeal in "partying" through a country at the risk of missing out on some of the cultural nuances and not truly taking it all in. Anyone had experience with both the YOLO and Classic trips? Maybe I am reading too much into this, so any advice or criticism is much appreciated!

Thanks!
auntietara
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Destination Asia

Postby i_schneider » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:43 am

I"m heading to cambodia/laos next month on a classic trip, so will be able to report back after that!
i_schneider
User Rank: Traveller
User Rank: Traveller

Return to New Members