Essential Vietnam, Cambodia 16 JAN 2013

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Essential Vietnam, Cambodia 16 JAN 2013

Postby m@xwell » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Hey guys

Traveling by myself on the '16th JAN Essential Vietnam and Cambodia tour'. If anyone from my group is on here - get in touch. :)

Max
m@xwell
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Essential Vietnam, Cambodia 16 JAN 2013

Postby newgolddream » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Hi Max,

I'm booked on the trip and also travelling solo. I arrive into Hanoi on the evening on 15th January from London Heathrow via Hong Kong.

Pete
newgolddream

Postby stellab » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:20 pm

I too am travelling alone but after doing a trip of Hong Kong, Thailand and Laos. I shall be arriving in Hanoi on 16th Jan at 6.10pm from Luang Prabang. I suppose I will be too late to join the initial group meeting which will be a shame, but hopefully catch up with everyone the next morning.
Stella
stellab

Postby m@xwell » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:01 am

Hey Pete & Stella and anyone else who is yet to see the post!

Great to hear from you both! I have set up a facebook group, which is publicly available to search, but you need to join as a member to post on it. So please add yourselves as members to the group, as this will probably be a better platform for us to all get in touch!

Name of the group: "Essential Vietnam and Cambodia". Not sure if this link to it will work, but give it a try: http://www.facebook.com/groups/430527710351436/ If not just search for the name on FB.

Hope to see you all there!

Max
m@xwell

Postby newgolddream » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi Max & Stella,
I've seen the Facebook page and will leave a message on there as well. Looking forward to the trip as long as trailfinders return my passport with the visas in time!!! Lol. Otherwise everything else is going according to plan.

Pete
newgolddream

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge