ACHC130317 : Highlights of China - March 17

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

ACHC130317 : Highlights of China - March 17

Postby stephanp » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Hey Everyone!

I'm getting ready to book the Highlights of China trip for March of this year and as such, I'm starting this thread to see if anyone else is booked for the departure or planning on going on the trip. I thought it would be nice to at least see who else is going on the tour!
stephanp
User Rank: Weekender

Re: Highlights of China - ACHC130317

Postby chishols » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:21 pm

I am booked on this trip and am looking very forward to going to China as I have always wanted to see the Great Wall. I was supposed to go on this trip in September however due to illness had to cancel one week prior to departure. I have taken two G Adventure tours and they have both been great so I am sure that the China tour will be a lot of fun. I am from Toronto, Canada. Where are you from?

Steve
chishols

Re: ACHC130317 : Highlights of China - March 17

Postby stephanp » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Hey Steve,

It's good to see someone else who is planning on going on the tour! I've always been extremely interested in China's history, culture, people, food, etc... and have always wanted to go, so I'm already counting down the days until I officially book the tour and then until the tour starts!

I am actually also from Toronto and believe it or not, I am lucky enough to actually be working at G Adventures (this will be my first trip with G since I started here last year). I can't wait to go on the trip, I can already feel that it's going to be fantastic!

Stephan
stephanp

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge