Accommodation in Dubai

Immerse yourself in the rich, cultural tapestry that makes this continent so vibrant and colourful. Experience the natural highlights and get face to face with the real Africa.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Accommodation in Dubai

Postby onyx007 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:06 am

Hi, travelling to Dubai for a cruise and I will stay 5 nights in Dubai. Has anyone
suggestions for a nice accommodation in Dubai City, travel in March 2013.

I'm not on a budget trip, so no Youth hostels with bunk beds, but it shouldn't be a place like the Burj Khalifa where you'll have to pay 500 $ or more a night.
Last edited by onyx007 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
onyx007
User Rank: World Wanderer
User Rank: World Wanderer

Re: Accommodation in Dubai

Postby mtilley5523 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:24 am

Try the Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments which overlook Dubai Creek. I have stayed there a few times and is very nice. Price is reasonable. It is a dry hotel, which means there is no alcohol allowed.
Hope this helps
Mike
mtilley5523
User Rank: Weekender

Re: Accommodation in Dubai

Postby indi06 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:06 am

In 2010 I stayed at Kempinski Mall of the Emirates. Its the most ive ever paid for a room but i think it was only around 300 or so a night and its 5 stars. I just looked on expedia and in March theres room from 280 a night.

Location was great. It is attached / inside the Mall of the Emirates which is mainly why i decided to stay there. I was mid 20's and travelling alone so decided to stay because the shops monirail etc everything right at my door. And the hop on hop off bus goes from mall of the Emirates too so basically i could get around anywhere i wanted with public transport.

There are more hotels located near Dubai mall but on trip advisor i read you needed to cross busy roads etc etc so i stayed at Kempinski and it was really nice. Ski Dubai was right next door so nice views of that from the lobby too.

Service was great from everyone check in/concierge/etc. The concierge booked me a Desert Safari which was great.
indi06

Return to Africa and Middle East