AJDJ130401: Discover Japan - April 1, 2013

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

AJDJ130401: Discover Japan - April 1, 2013

Postby Wanderlust83 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Hello All!

Looking for any travel mates booked on the G Advnentures Discover Japan tour departing April 1, 2013.

I'm a single, female traveller and this will be my fourth adventure holiday with G Adventures. I was originally supposed to do this particular tour in March 2011, but it was cancelled following the devastating earthquake and tsuanmi. So, I'm giving it another go!

I hope to meet some fellow tour mates online before departure. Also, I will be arriving in Tokyo a day ahead of the scheduled tour (March 31st). If anyone else is doing the same, perhaps we can meet up for some sightseeing in Tokyo on April 1st before the departure meeting that evening.

Wanderlust
Wanderlust83
User Rank: Adventurer

Re: AJDJ130401: Discover Japan - April 1, 2013

Postby prago » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:12 pm

Hello!

I just booked my discover Japan tour this morning! Really excited! I'm also arriving a day early in Tokyo from London and leaving a day later as well. I'm a single male traveller and this is my first tour with G adventures and first trip without friends or family but I've heard a lot of good things about them.

Be good to meet some fellow tour travellers online beforehand.

Prago
prago
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: AJDJ130401: Discover Japan - April 1, 2013

Postby Wanderlust83 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Hi Prago,

Great to hear from you! I look forward to meeting you in Tokyo.

I think you will find the G Adventures travel experience to be a great one. I have travelled many times with G Adventures without friends or family by my side and it has always been a good time. The small group experience makes it easy to connect with other like-minded tour mates, so you're never really "alone".

Last time I checked, it appears that this particular tour date is sold out, so hopefully we'll meet some more fellow travellers online soon.

Wanderlust
Wanderlust83

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge