Hi Any fellow travelers to Antarctica

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Hi Any fellow travelers to Antarctica

Postby balajiprabhu » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:45 pm

I am Dr.Balaji Prabhu from Bangalore, India. I would like to know my fellow travelers with me on 07 February 2013 Antarctica classic tour in MS Expedition, from Ushuaia.
balajiprabhu
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Hi Any fellow travelers to Antarctica

Postby seven » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:12 am

Hi My name is Lindsay Priestly from Sunshine Coast in Australia. I am also on the MS Expedition departing 7 Feb 2013. My last holiday was to Rajastan & The Himalayan Foothills in February this year.
Looking forward to meeting you soon.
seven

Postby gators10 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Hi my name is Leigh. I too will be traveling to Antarctica in February. I am from the U.S. and have traveled to India, which was absolutely amazing and studied abroad in Sydney. What awesome countries to visit. I'm excited to meet you both soon. Is anyone stopping in Buenos Aires on the way to Ushaia?
gators10

Postby seven » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Hi Leigh I will be arriving in Buenos Aires on Tue 5th Feb. O/n at Holiday Inn Airport Hotel and departing for Ushuaia on Aero Lineas on the 6th Feb. O/n at Albatross Hotel for 6th & 7th. in Ushuaia. Looking forward to meeting you Lindsay.
seven

Postby gators10 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Hi Lindsay. I will be in Buenos Aires on the 6th and leave for Ushuaia on the 7th. I am going to explore a little of Buenos Aires for a half day if anyone was stopping over and wanted to meet up. I hear the city bus tour is a good way to see a lot in a small amount of time. Any ideas or suggestions?
gators10

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge