Hanoi to Hongkong

If you have feedback or a suggestion regarding your recent G Adventures experience, or comments pertaining to Customer Service please post it here.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy, Customer_Service

Hanoi to Hongkong

Postby kiwikoalabaer77 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:08 am

I know you were offering a tour from Hanoi to Hongkong one or two years ago already and removed it out of your programm for any reason.

A trip starting in Hanoi visiting Halong Bay for two nights (one night spent on a junk boat, the other night on Cat Ba Island), Hua Shan, Liuzhou, Chengyang, the Rice Terraces of Longji, Yangshuo and finishing in Hongkong sounds very tempting to me. I think, this or similar was the itinerary which was offered a few years ago. I took the Bangkok to Hanoi Adventure three and a half years ago and was looking at Bangkok to Hongkong which was offered too at that time consisting of the Bangkok to Hanoi Adventure and the Hanoi to Hongkong tour.

Do you have any plans to establish a tour from Hanoi to Hongkong or a bigger tour from Bangkok to Hongkong consisting of Bangkok to Hanoi and Hanoi to Hongkong in the next couple of years?

Stories and photos from my travels: http://www.travellingcolognian.com/
kiwikoalabaer77
User Rank: World Wanderer

Re: Hanoi to Hongkong

Postby sinecure » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:07 pm

The tours offered are based on what people want. September/October is when G adventures generally announces the new trips for the upcoming year. All I can suggests it to keep checking back.
sinecure

Postby kiwikoalabaer77 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Hi sinecure,

thanks a lot for your response. I posted the same yesterday on the G Adventures facebook page and they asked me to send it as an email to travel@gadventures what I did today. So let's wait and see... Maybe they'll keep in mind. They have so many great tours - currently I have five or six tours on my bucket list (I am going to do one of them in November).

Btw, I hope you had a great time on your Essential Vietnam and Cambodia tour.

Cheers
Vanessa

Stories and photos from my travels: http://www.travellingcolognian.com/
kiwikoalabaer77

Postby sinecure » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:29 pm

I did have a great time in Asia, I'm already planning my 4th trip with G Adventures.
sinecure

Return to The Suggestion Box