Ireland

If you have feedback or a suggestion regarding your recent G Adventures experience, or comments pertaining to Customer Service please post it here.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy, Customer_Service

Ireland

Postby bigred » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:09 am

I was looking to go to Ireland in the next couple of years and noticed you don't have any Ireland trips. Is this something that might be added in the future? Is there not enough interest to go to Ireland? I was thinking maybe a limited edition trip for St. Patty's day in Ireland :)
bigred
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Ireland

Postby Customer_Service » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Hey now! St. Paddys Day in Ireland. Sign me up!

I'm not sure if there are any Ireland tours in development. I will check and advise back if so.
Customer_Service

Postby sparkle » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:54 am

Hi

I'm from Ireland and it's pretty easy to get around I'd be saying u don't need a tour to take in the best bits! Just hire a car and go with the flow or check out 'paddy wagons' who do trips in Ireland they are supposed to be good (although I've never used them)
sparkle
User Rank: Weekender
User Rank: Weekender

Postby IncaTrail50 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:57 am

sparkle wrote:Hi

I'm from Ireland and it's pretty easy to get around I'd be saying u don't need a tour to take in the best bits! Just hire a car and go with the flow or check out 'paddy wagons' who do trips in Ireland they are supposed to be good (although I've never used them)

Agree! I've done a couple of Paddywagon tours and they are indeed great! Very personable guides and each tour allowed enough time that no one felt rushed. I also agree that it's easy to find your own way around Ireland, trains and local transportation are reasonably priced and have lots of flexibility as far as convenient schedules. My husband and I spent a couple of weeks seeing Ireland and Northern Ireland top to bottom and found ways even to get to places that were a bit off the beaten track as well. Don't forget Ryanair, crazy low prices for flights!
I will never let my dreams just be dreams.
IncaTrail50
User Rank: Explorer
User Rank: Explorer

Return to The Suggestion Box