Photos & Video Clips from 3 Weeks in Morocco (DCMO120318)

Share your travel stories, photos and blog links here.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Photos & Video Clips from 3 Weeks in Morocco (DCMO120318)

Postby zooco » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:11 am

Hi all, just got back a couple days ago from spending 3 weeks in Morocco (Morocco on a Shoestring - DCMO120318). The trip was absolutely incredible and I would highly recommend it, in fact, I would go as far as to say that if you plan on going on a tour to Morocco, skip ALL of those other "highlight" trips and go for at least 3 weeks. Trust me, you will barely scratch the surface of this fascinating and stunningly beautiful country in 3 weeks, and you will be doing yourself (and Morocco) a great disservice by spending less time there - so if you don't have at least 3 weeks, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! If you have questions about travel to Morocco, feel free to write me.

That being said, a picture is worth a thousand words, and all my pictures and video clips are now live for viewing at http://photobucket.com/3weeksinmorocco. Feel free to browse through, comment, and download any of the pictures or clips, but if you want to re-post any of the pics, please do credit me. Thanks.

For those who are wondering, all the pictures and videos were taken using a simple point-and-shoot camera (Panasonic Lumix ZS8 to be precise), sure I can take much more incredible pics with higher end equipment, but it's not necessary especially since I'm an absolute minimalist when it comes to travel packing. Maybe on short week long trips...

Enjoy the pictures and happy traveling. I look forward to seeing pictures from all your adventures - gives me inspiration for my next trip. :D

Regards,
Gabriel C.
zooco
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Return to Travel Tales, Photography & Blogs