Rajasthan Adventure- Jan

Introduce yourself to other G Adventures forum members.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Rajasthan Adventure- Jan

Postby stacey34 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:23 am

Hello travellers!I will be on the Rajasthan adventure trip from the 8th Jan 2012,so excited but nervous as it's the first time I'll be travelling solo.Is there anyone else on this forum doing the same trip or has already experienced the adventure and can provide some handy advice?
stacey34
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Rajasthan Adventure- Jan

Postby martin richer » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:45 pm

hi stacey,,my girlfriend and i are going to northern india in october,,,,,we havent bought our tour yet but its a go,,,its the essential india trip.....i have heard it gets cold at night in jan down there....we are new to travel this way so we started to buy our packbags and head lamps and stuff like that....looking into travel tickets also.....have nothing really specific to say seeing i just joined this forum and my experience in extreamly limited..lol ...but its a great way to jump in a pool of interesting and like minded travelers.....your trip is in 3 days or so ....so we want to wish you a great trip and also a life changing experience.....all the best .....any tips for us please respond,your comments on the trip we be much appreciated......good luck
martin richer
User Rank: Weekender
User Rank: Weekender

Return to New Members