Send private messages not working

Post your opinions and suggestions to help improve our website and discussion forum.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Send private messages not working

Postby serendipity » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:56 am

I sent two private messages almost a week ago, since then they've been sitting in my Outbox and not sending. The Send folder is empty. Have emailed G Adventures using the form under Contact Us, no reply. Is there any way this can be fixed, or an administrator can contact me? Thanks.
serendipity
User Rank: Weekender
User Rank: Weekender

Re: Send private messages not working

Postby sinecure » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:06 pm

The outbox means that the party you have messaged has not picked up the message yet.

Soon as they read it will move to your sent items.

You can message me if there is something I can help with.
sinecure

Re: Send private messages not working

Postby kiwikoalabaer77 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:57 am

I also think that the private message function doesn't work properly. While I was in Asia I received several private messages from other people (some of another female from my India group) and I never received an email that I got private messages. I just saw them by chance when visiting the wateringhole anyway and checking my postbox because I was expecting a message from someone else. Otherwise I would have never seen those private messages. :shock:

I would really like to send private messages to other people I met, but as they are not as familiar to the wateringhole as I am, they will never get to know I wrote them when they don't receive any email about private messages in their wateringhole postbox. For my wateringhole account it didn't work.

Stories and photos from my travels: http://www.travellingcolognian.com/
kiwikoalabaer77
User Rank: World Wanderer
User Rank: World Wanderer

Return to Website and Forum Feedback