Volcano Trail

Central American volcanoes, cities and markets; Mexican Mayan history and Caribbean beaches and rainforests.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Volcano Trail

Postby tongariro » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:14 am

Hi!
I am going to join the volcano trail tour in November 20th! Who is on this tour too? I am looking forward to this tour:-)))

Many greetings from Austria
Karoline
tongariro
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Volcano Trail Nov 20th 2011

Postby paul_a13 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Hi Karoline,

I'm also on the same trip. There is another group member who's posted on the GAJGS111120 volcano trail feed in the November depatrture lounge too.
Really looking forward to the trip...not long to wait now! :D
Hope the packing and planning are going well.

Paul
paul_a13
User Rank: Traveller

Postby tongariro » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Hi Paul!

Nice to meet you :D There are many tours you can do during this trip :) There is a nice night tour in masaya volcano too!Where do you come from? I´m living in Vienna!
There are only 3 weeks left:-)))

Karoline
tongariro

Postby paul_a13 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Hello again from the UK!
Some really great highlights on this trip, that's for sure! :) am counting down the days til the fun starts!
I'm coming from the south west of the UK. This is my 3rd Trip with G Adventures and they've always been great trips...sure this will be too. You travelled with G adventures before? Are you travelling solo too?
Will look forward to meeting you in a few weeks! :D

Paul
paul_a13

Postby tongariro » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:48 am

Hi Paul!

Yes i am travelling solo too for the First Time in my live..that would Be a great adventure:))i have Never travelled with gad Adventures!
I like volcanoes and therefore i choosed this Tour!
Uk is really nice:)i have eben to London and South England in March and this have been a wonderful stay:)
Have you ever ever eben to Austria?

Many greetings
Karoline
tongariro

Postby paul_a13 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Hi again Karoline,
Well you have nothing to worry about, it will be an amazing trip for you i'm sure. Always a bit scary travelling alone for the first time, but trust me, you'll not regret it!
Really looking forward to all the great places, scenery and people this time round.
I've travelled with G Adventures to South America and South East Asia before and it's always been a great company and really accommodating for all.
Glad you like the UK....Its a brilliant place! ;)
I've not been to Austria before, no....maybe another place i'll have to add to my holiday wish list!

Hope you're ok and the holiday preparations are going well.

Paul
paul_a13

Postby tongariro » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:55 am

Hi Paul!
Thanks for your nice Mail:))i m ok and how are you?Holiday preparations are running well!
When are you arriving in Antigua?my flight is going on 20th of November in the morning and there are two Stops..one in London Heathrow and one in Miami..and i will arrive in the Late evening...

I think,that will be a great Tour..only three weeks left:))and i have already meet one nice Guy of the group!!two Years ago i have been to Costa Rica too and it have been a great stay!!

Do you Know if i do need any visas?

Many greetings
Karoline
tongariro

Postby paul_a13 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:28 pm

Hi Karoline,
I'm doing ok thanks. Preparations going well, only a few more bits to sort. Less than 3 weeks now! :D
I arrive into Antigua on the evening of the 19th. I will see you the night of the 20th or morning of the 21st if you arrive after the welcome meeting @ 6pm on the 20th I think.

As for visas.... You will need to apply for an online US visa as you are transiting through their territory. The official site (lots of scams out there) is https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/
I don't think that Austrians require visas before travel to the other countries we will visit as it seems they are all done on the border crossings. I may be wrong though so it may be worth checking with your government foreign office to be sure. There may also be guidance on your trip documents from G Adventures.

Paul
paul_a13

Postby tongariro » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:43 am

Hi Paul!

Thanks for your help:)i will arrive on 20th in the Late evening about 10 pm..maybe we will meet each other,if you are still awake at this Time:))unfortunately i will miss the Welcome Meeting,but you must tell me everything about it

Now i am driving Home..i have had a hard nightshift,but i am looking forward to my vacation:)2 weeks Left!

Hope you are well too:))
Karoline
tongariro

Postby paul_a13 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Two weeks to go!! :) very exciting!
Don't worry, I'm sure the group will fill you in on anything you miss at the meeting. Plenty of time to get to know everyone in the group later I'm sure.
Hope all is well with you and you have a nice weekend

See you soon!

Paul
paul_a13

Postby tongariro » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:14 am

Hi Paul!

How are you?Ten days left to go:))my Holiday preparations are running well:))there are only a few working days left,bevor the vacation is starting..

Maybe we will see each other on the evening of 20th of November!

Looking forward seeing you
Karoline
tongariro

Postby sharonkennedy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Hi there, I have booked this trip for december 13th , any tips from those of you who completed and enjoyed it much appreciated.

Sharon
sharonkennedy

Re: Volcano Trail

Postby amandar » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Hi
I'm on the Volcano train tour starting 25 Nov- arriving in Antigua on the day before.
Looking foward to meeting you all.
Cheers A
amandar

Return to Central America, Mexico & Caribbean