Glad to see GAP put together a form

Post your opinions and suggestions to help improve our website and discussion forum.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Glad to see GAP put together a form

Postby francine_16 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:50 pm

This was a great idea. For those of use who love the GAP trips this is a great idea. I am looking forward to hearing other peoples thoughts on their trips.
francine_16
User Rank: World Wanderer
User Rank: World Wanderer

Great idea!

Postby claire » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:33 pm

Kudos on the Forum idea... GAP Adventures travellers are passionate, intelligent, and thoughtful about travelling and this Forum is a perfect place for us to share!
claire
User Rank: Weekender

Postby chicfit » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:22 pm

I agree this is a fantastic idea for GAP. I love their trips and love talking about them to friends..now I have a place to go where I can talk about them all day!!
chicfit

Postby chicfit » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:57 pm

The forum is a super idea. Now I can tell people who always wanted to travel G.A.P style, that they can now ask those questions that they maybe were afraid or embarassed to ask about for any place in the world.
chicfit

Postby cjs123 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:46 am

I am also very glad to see this forum. Started planning this trip over a year ago and for the longest time felt sort of "out there" on my own, wishing there was a way to talk with folks who had traveled with GAP Adventures and/or who had gone to Africa. I know a lot of people (including me) had asked about a discussion forum, and I appreciate GAP getting the Watering Hole up and running :!: :D
cjs123
User Rank: Adventurer

Postby Writer and Nomad » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:35 am

yes, definitely a great idea. i was feeling a little "out there" too. wanting to talk to other gap travelers and ask questions about other prospective trips. it's nice to have an instant community of like-minded people!
just one look at you and the world is alright with me...
Writer and Nomad
User Rank: Traveller

Postby Spirit » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:57 am

:lol: This is such a fantastic idea. I helps first time travellers to meet and hear other people travel experience. What I love more is that you can meet your group ahead of time.
Spirit
User Rank: Daytripper

Postby traveller13 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:52 pm

YES!!! This is a great forum!.... not only am I excited about the trip that I am booked on (Inca Discovery Plus), but also am dreaming about future trips as well! When I first signed onto my trip, this website did not yet have this forum and I found myself wishing that it did. Voila... it soon appeared and my wishes were answered!What a great way to communicate with other travelers and get information. Many thanks, GAPADVENTURES!!!!!
traveller13

Definitely!

Postby Gemma » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:44 am

Definitely agree with you all. I am so pleased that GAP have started this. It is making me so excited about my trip (Santiago to Lima) and taking away any concerns I had about going on my own! Thanks a lot!
Gemma

Postby Sabine » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:54 pm

Thrilled to see this site. Would have helped quite a bit get ready for my trip and draw from other's experiences. Thanks GAP! Great move!
Sabine

Postby 2broke2travel » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:10 pm

I definately agree........ but have to say, i'm now ADDICTED to this website. I love reading about travel tips and other peoples travel adventures!
2broke2travel

Postby Hadleycat » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:46 pm

I have been waiting for this for awhile. I was always on another tour groups site. Now I can get and give info on both......
Hadleycat
User Rank: Nomad
User Rank: Nomad

Return to Website and Forum Feedback