Highlights of Jordan tour 12th October

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Highlights of Jordan tour 12th October

Postby natalies12 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:24 am

Just wondering who else is booked on this tour??
natalies12
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Highlights of Jordan tour 12th October

Postby greekkola » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Hi! I am booked on this tour as well, I am finishing the Israel Explorer tour the same day and flying to Amman for this one. Are you already booked? Only 4 spaces left on this departure date :D
greekkola

Postby nox » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Hello,

I am also taking the Israel tour starting on the 5th and then the Jordan tour starting on the 12th.

Have you already booked your flight from Jerusalem to Amman? From what I have read, it is only a 44km trip easily done by bus. That is what I am planning on doing.

Kerry
nox
User Rank: Weekender

Postby nox » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:14 pm

P.S. - I am also planning on heading to Alexandria, Egypt to dive Cleopatra's Palace if anyone wants to join me. :D

Kerry
nox

Postby zendi » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:01 pm

I am also booked on the 12th-19 Jordan trip ~ single traveler/female. Does anyone know if it is possible to find out who your roomate is prior to arrival? This is my first group tour, all my other travels have been freelance with a friend... so I'm new to these details. :)

~ Stacey
zendi

Postby nox » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:56 am

I don't think roommates are really assigned until they give the information to the hotel. But it's usually not a problem to change rooms during the trip if you find someone you'd rather room with.

I doubt anyone will have the same flight as me, but I'm flying in to Tel Aviv late on the night of the 4th on Turkish airlines. Just in case I could share a ride to the hotel with someone.

Kerry
nox

Postby nox » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:36 am

Bump :D
nox

Postby greekkola » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:14 pm

I arrive just after midnight (0030, so technically on the very early morning of the 5th) on Aegean.
I'm planning to explore Tel Aviv on the 5th by bicycle (tel-o-fun) I'd contacted a website called Worldwide Greeters - locals volunteer to spend a few hours showing you around - got a confirmation last night but the volunteer was available for the evening of the 5th, which didn't work with the tour :( she was even planning to bicycle with me! I've emailed them back, whether they'll be able to come up with a greeter for the daytime, I don't know (free service)

Zendi, I've found the same as Nox - roommates are assigned upon arrival but switching can be done...I've travelled with friends independently and with and without a friend thru G and Intrepid - it still feels pretty independent with these type companies... Travelling on my own this time, female, I'm spending time in Greece on my own before arriving in Israel...
One more week and my holiday begins :lol:
Looking forward to meeting you both!
greekkola

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge