Optional activities - Lima

From the mystical peaks of the Andes to the tango rhythm of Argentina, South America has an undeniable energy that pervades everything.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Optional activities - Lima

Postby kcupp95 » Wed May 15, 2013 6:58 am

I have 2 days in Lima, before my Inca Heartland tour.

The trip details have a number of optional tours for Lima. Does anyone know if I organize to do a couple of these before the tour starts?

The trip details says
These tours can be booked locally through our Lima office. Please call +51 (1) 989-042-261, contact: Elard Aranibar to reserve your tour and to find out about other available options

Would my travel agent be able to book these for me or will I need to call the Lima office?

Looking at doing the Lima City tour, Pachacamac, City Contrasts and Lima at Night.

Has anyone done these before?
kcupp95
User Rank: Nomad

Re: Optional activities - Lima

Postby meeting_eiffel » Thu May 16, 2013 5:30 pm

I would get your travel agent to arrange it. We have G Road Warriors and the CEO's available to help arrange these things or get you clearer information. See what your agent can do!
meeting_eiffel
User Rank: Weekender
User Rank: Weekender

Postby ballu » Fri May 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Hopefully someone else who's done this recently can chime in, but it MAY be possible to book tours through the joining hotel....
EMBRACE THE BIZARRE
http://www.gadventures.com/about-us/gadventures/

I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list

If you never get lost, you never get found

ballu

Postby ashleyab » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm heading to Lima in July and I have also been looking into this. If you are doing the optional activities with G adventures then contact your CEO with G adventures. If you are looking into other activities tripadvisor also has a great list and many tours have their own websites you can check out.
ashleyab
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Postby markmol » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:12 pm

hi

there is a web site called Viator where you can book day trips in many cities, it may be worth a look
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
markmol
User Rank: World Wanderer
User Rank: World Wanderer

Postby leahlovestravel » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:26 pm

I used Viator in Lima for a 1/2 day city tour as I had about that much time on my own before the group meeting on the first day and enjoyed it. I ended up the only one who signed up so it ended up a personal tour.
If it does not bring you joy, why are you doing it?

leahlovestravel

Return to South America