New Quito Airport Transportation

From the mystical peaks of the Andes to the tango rhythm of Argentina, South America has an undeniable energy that pervades everything.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

New Quito Airport Transportation

Postby canadiangal6 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Hi There,

I'll be going on the Voyage Galapagos trip April 30th. And I understand that the new airport is now a lot further away from the old town of Quito. I did some research and apparently there will be a shuttle bus of some sort called Aeroservicios that cost 8$ and will take you to and from Quito. My question is, where exactly does it land in Quito? I need to get from where ever the bus terminal is to the Hilton Hotel. I can't find any information regarding the exact location of the bus terminal in Quito. Does anyone else know??

Thanks!
canadiangal6
User Rank: Weekender
User Rank: Weekender

Re: New Quito Airport Transportation

Postby coqui14 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:14 pm

I just google the information and according to the airport information the Aeroservicios buses run every 30 minutes from the Old Airport Terminal in the north side of the city to the new airport for 8$. The information also talk about "buses en linea" that goes from the Rio Coca Public Terminal to Quitumbe terminal for 2$ as another way to get in and out of the new airport. Good Luck
coqui14
User Rank: World Wanderer
User Rank: World Wanderer

Return to South America