The Ecuador Experience

From the mystical peaks of the Andes to the tango rhythm of Argentina, South America has an undeniable energy that pervades everything.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

The Ecuador Experience

Postby gecko » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:15 am

I was thinking of going on this tour, and I was just wondering if anyone's been and what they thought of it? It sounds amazing.
gecko
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: The Ecuador Experience

Postby jaycw » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:32 am

I did this tour but it was about 4years ago and I think they changed a few things liek I am not sure if they still have the homestay in the indigenous village at the base of the chimborazo volcano which for me was the highlight of the trip. Either way, I LOVED this trip and though Ecuador was amazing. There are so many distinctly different climates/environments in the this country that its like visiting many different countries in one and since its such a small country you feel satisfied that you saw it all!

We were also luck enough to have the best tour guide ever, Marcelo! If you are lucky he will still be working and doing this tour, he made it one of the most memorable times of my life.

Go on this tour!! :)
jaycw
User Rank: Nomad
User Rank: Nomad

Re: The Ecuador Experience

Postby gecko » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:03 am

Thanks! That's great! I was just wondering about the trip because the price is so cheep; I was wondering what the experience would be like. But thanks for the information - it's good to know that people have enjoyed the tour!
gecko

Return to South America