Patagonia Dreaming.. Advice/tips

From the mystical peaks of the Andes to the tango rhythm of Argentina, South America has an undeniable energy that pervades everything.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Patagonia Dreaming.. Advice/tips

Postby marinpacker » Fri May 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Hey everyone!
It's exactly 6 months until I leave for my Patagonia Dreaming trip (depart nov 11). I was wondering if anyone else was going on this trip, or if anyone has already gone on this trip has advice for me. I am a 24 year old solo female traveler. I arrive in Buenos Aires a day before the trip starts and am hoping to check out the city.. but I want to make sure I do it the safe way. Does anyone have any suggestions of things I should definitely see in BA? Also any packing tips would be great. I plan on staying a couple weeks in Patagonia after the trip ends so any suggestions of hikes or "must sees" in El Chalten and Calafate would be great. Hope to hear from you! =)
marinpacker
User Rank: Weekender
User Rank: Weekender

Re: Patagonia Dreaming.. Advice/tips

Postby nynka » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:12 pm

I'll be on the same trip as you - but I was hoping you might have had some replies, because I'm wondering about some of the same things, packing especially! Looking forward to meeting you.
nynka
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Patagonia Dreaming.. Advice/tips

Postby TravelFun » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:46 pm

There's a wealth of knowledge already posted here on Patagonia...do search this South America forum and check out the trip details for information. If you still have some questions then post them here.

Happy Travels!
DO THE RIGHT THING ...all the time, every time!
http://www.gadventures.com/about-us/gadventures/

TravelFun

Return to South America