Cuzco stay.... Absolute Peru trip

From the mystical peaks of the Andes to the tango rhythm of Argentina, South America has an undeniable energy that pervades everything.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Cuzco stay.... Absolute Peru trip

Postby lilly123 » Mon May 19, 2014 4:12 pm

I've decided to do the cuzco stay... :)
On the machu picchu day, will i meet the rest of my group there, so that we can see machu picchu together? Or will i meet them after the guided tour?
Is there a chance that i can join the inca trail-maccu picchu-guided tour in the morning?
In your experience... Will it be just me who is staying in cuszo? :roll:
lilly123
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Cuzco stay.... Absolute Peru trip

Postby steve_chi » Thu May 22, 2014 12:41 am

Hi Lilly. I am doing the the Absolute Peru trip June 7th. I've actually opted to do the Lares Trek, but it's my understanding that everyone will meet up together in Machu Picchu for the planned activities. Not sure how many others are opting to stay in Cusco. You should call the G-staff, they may be able to provide more info.

Steve

:D
steve_chi

Re: Cuzco stay.... Absolute Peru trip

Postby markmol » Thu May 22, 2014 4:15 am

Hi, when i did the inca trail a couple stayed in Cusco & they met us as we were coming down from the sun gate. I think they caught the train the day before & stayed in Aguas Calientes for the night. They did the guided tour with us.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
markmol
User Rank: World Wanderer
User Rank: World Wanderer

Return to South America