Tuscany cycling trip

Walk or cycle the historic trails, picnic under an olive tree, explore the Greek Islands by yacht or just watch the world go by from a Tapas bar in Barcelona.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Tuscany cycling trip

Postby kabman » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:42 am

Booked on this trip and disappointed that the itinerary has changed drastically in cycling kms from 21 may the biggest day of cycling was 22 kms. But now the last day has gone from 20kms to 60kms with level difficult and description of the day has not changed..how does that work. Also day on farm of wine and olive tasting replaced with more cycling! big change and we booked this tour because it was relaxed cycling and culturally enlightening now its the tour de italy!!

Would like to here from anyone booked on our tour what do you think of the changes especially we were not notified of such a dramatic change.
kabman
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Tuscany cycling trip

Postby goldmancafe » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:13 am

Hi,
Have you taken this trip yet? I posted a question about it after your post, but no one has responded.

If you already went, how was it? How were the hills? I hope you had a great time!

We leave in early October. I'm building up my time on the bike now to be prepared.

Thanks,
Liz
"When do we become the person lost and locked inside?"
~Sun 60
goldmancafe

Return to Europe