Morocco or Turkey in July

Walk or cycle the historic trails, picnic under an olive tree, explore the Greek Islands by yacht or just watch the world go by from a Tapas bar in Barcelona.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Morocco or Turkey in July

Postby lmsylvester » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:31 pm

I have the first 2 weeks of July off and am looking at Morocco and Turkey. Which would be better weather-wise at that time? I would want to do a camel trek in Morocco if I went. Recommendations?
lmsylvester
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Morocco or Turkey in July

Postby georginal » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:28 pm

If its hot weather you're after, then you have it for both, so not much to choose from for that. At that time of year my choice would be for a Gulet boat cruise along the Turquoise coast, Turkey.
georginal
User Rank: World Wanderer
User Rank: World Wanderer

Postby kylaf » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:39 am

Owww July would be too hot for Morocco I guess and for south of Turkey as well... You can check the west coast of Turkey, I recommend Assos & Bozcaada (There is always nice breeze there on hot summer days), or Cesme and Didim.

A tour to Cappadocia is always a top choice! :wink:
kylaf

Postby christopherj » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:05 am

July is too hot in Morocco that's why i advice to you that no go there in this month second option is better as compare to the Morocco Turkey is also hot in July but definitely still much cooler than Morocco..In Turkey you will be impressed by nature and you can always refresh yourself...
christopherj
User Rank: Weekender
User Rank: Weekender

Return to Europe