Best of greece vs. Adriatic Adventure

Walk or cycle the historic trails, picnic under an olive tree, explore the Greek Islands by yacht or just watch the world go by from a Tapas bar in Barcelona.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Best of greece vs. Adriatic Adventure

Postby sarahliberman » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:51 pm

My bf and I are planning a trip for august and I'm having a hard time deciding between these two. He is a much more laid back lounge guy so we are going to end with a week in Santorini to relax for him but I love to explore so we are going to do a tour for a couple weeks first. Both of these trips fit the timeline and end in greece, the both seem to have the same amount of travel times... He doesnt swim so we are staying away from any of the sailing trips. Any advice on these tours or how to choose??? We are 30 and 31 but I've done YOLO trips before and I think that age wont be an issue. He does like the finer things in life but I have warned him this might be a little more of an 'authentic' style of a trip. Any help would be very much appreciated, he has been to greece before I have never been to either but spent a few weeks in turkey...
sarahliberman
User Rank: Weekender
User Rank: Weekender

Return to Europe