Volcano Trail

Central American volcanoes, cities and markets; Mexican Mayan history and Caribbean beaches and rainforests.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Volcano Trail

Postby sharonkennedy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Hi there,

Just checking in to see if theres anyone posting who has booked this trip too or anyone that has completed it previously who may love to share some good tips with me????? :)

Much appreciated.

Sharon :D
sharonkennedy
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Volcano Trail

Postby eirene » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:55 am

Hi Sharon! I have just prebooked one starting on the 6th of Jan 2013. Maybe wil still change for the 26 of Dec. Which dates did you choose? Irina from Moscow.
eirene

Postby sarina » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:54 am

Hello - I'm seriously looking at booking the Volcanoe Trail trip leaving Dec 26th - Jan 11th, and will probably do so in the next few days. It seems like a really amazing tour w/so many natural wonders and adventures. Can't think of a better way to end the year and begin the new year, then climbing up a Volcanoe on the island in Nicaragua (Day 6-7 Ometepe. Seriously, how many people can say that's what they did on NYE/NY day? Once in a lifetime experience!

Anyone else connected on here that is booked for that trip for those dates? If so, let's connect!
- Sarina
sarina

Postby sharonkennedy » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Hi Sarina,
I am booked for the trip strarting in san jose on december 13th , finishing in antigua on january 2nd....I cant wait but am dying to hear from others who have competed the trip to get some handy tips etc.....what dates did you book in the end?
Sharon :)
sharonkennedy

Postby sarina » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi Shannon - Actually, I'm booked for the Volcano Trip (San Jose - Antigua) starting Dec 26th, and I'll be arriving on Dec 25th. So we'll be missing each other by 2 weeks. Can't wait!

Anyone else traveling on the Dec 26th tour? Let us know, so we can connect before the tour. Thanks! - Sarina
sarina

Return to Central America, Mexico & Caribbean