Hummingbird Highway

Central American volcanoes, cities and markets; Mexican Mayan history and Caribbean beaches and rainforests.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Hummingbird Highway

Postby npodendorf » Wed May 26, 2010 10:53 am

Hello,
Has anyone been on the Hummingbird Highway trip? It looks fantastic. I was thinking of going next May or June, but it looks like the trips listed are only until December, while for many other trips the dates are listed out until 2011. Does this mean they're cancelling this particular tour at the end of this year?

I would love to hear what people have to say about this trip. I really want to go to Belize and Guatemala and this trip looks better than any of the other ones that cover those two countries.

Thanks!
Nicole
npodendorf
User Rank: Adventurer

Re: Hummingbird Highway

Postby npodendorf » Wed May 26, 2010 11:24 am

Okay, I stand corrected. It looks like the trips do go out to 2011, but they only travel from the fall to the spring, and not in May and July. That means I'll have to wait until the fall of 2011 to go, which is much longer than I wanted to wait after my trip to Africa this August. However, it looks so good I think the wait will be worth it.

I still would like to hear about people's experience if this was a good trip or not.

Thanks,
Nicole
npodendorf

Return to Central America, Mexico & Caribbean