Costa Rica Adventure Bus

Central American volcanoes, cities and markets; Mexican Mayan history and Caribbean beaches and rainforests.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Costa Rica Adventure Bus

Postby cazbatt » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:27 am

Hi,

We're two (very excited!!) girls who have just booked on the costa rica adventure bus in March. We're now wondering exactly how the adventure bus works - do we all travel together as a group? Or can people get on and off the bus as they like?

We're also wanting to book some trips / adventures - should we book those before we leave home or when we get to Costa Rica? We're planning on rafting, zip lines, horse riding, a bit of trekking and any perhaps some other adrenaline filled adventure if we can fit it in. Has anyone got any recommendations?

Hopefully hear from someone soon.

Caz & Emma x
cazbatt
User Rank: Weekender

Re: Costa Rica Adventure Bus

Postby JaliscoJudy » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:43 am

This is an independent style tour, which means your hotel and transportation are provided but you have the freedom to choose everything else. The dossier shows fixed times for the bus departures:

http://www.gapadventures.com/trips/cost ... p-details/

Looks like a great trip. Which route did you choose?
C R E A T E .H A P P I N E S S .& .C O M M U N I T Y
"creating happiness is a privilege we all share"
http://www.gadventures.com/about-us/gadventures/
JaliscoJudy

Re: Costa Rica Adventure Bus

Postby cazbatt » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:36 am

Thanks, JaliscoJudy!

We're doing route 4 which starts and finishes in San Jose and goes to La Fortuna, Monteverde and Manuel Antonio / Quepos area and we so can't wait - only ten weeks to go!!

For the travelling bit then - if me and my friend and say six other people set off on this tour on the 13th does that mean that all eight people will be on all the buses together between the places?

Caz
cazbatt

Return to Central America, Mexico & Caribbean