South American adventure!

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

South American adventure!

Postby apple_papple » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:52 am

Hey guys, anyone here doing the Lima Buenos Aires adventure? I'm going with the trip that sets off at the 5th of January :D also doing the Cuzco kids volunteer programme in the beginning of dec! Cheers, Sara
apple_papple
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: South American adventure!

Postby nads21 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:35 am

hi,

im doing 51 days in total... The first 3 weeks of your trip from Lima-La Paz (Inca Heartland) 28Dec-18Jan
nads21

Postby apple_papple » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:09 am

Hey Nads! Cool:) are you also arriving a little before or are you starting off with the tour? I will be doing the Cuzco kids volunteer programme the first 2 weeks in december, also planning to take some days in Amazonas before the tour:)
apple_papple

Postby jodiel » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:03 pm

Hi Sara, I will be finishing my tour in Quito on 1.12.13 and wont be starting my second until 22.12.13,so I'll spend some time there. Ill need to book my flights ot Lima soon to start my second trip but as I have nothing planned for that three week period Im unsure when to do that. How did you get involved in your volunteering program?
Jodie
jodiel

Postby apple_papple » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:24 am

Hey Jodie! I applied for it through my travel agency, Kilroy travels! It's a scandinavian travel agency, but think you also can apply for the volunteer programs at G adventures website! they for sure be more than willing to help you:))
apple_papple

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge