End of the Earth November 2014

Meet travelling companions booked on G Adventures trips departing in November

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

End of the Earth November 2014

Postby nassernasir » Thu May 08, 2014 7:30 pm

Hi
Just wondering if anyone know we will be provided duffel bags to carry extra weight during end of the earth trip on November 17th? Couple of years ago I did the Everest basecamp and Sherpa carried all our duffel bags while we climbed with light rucksacks. Nasser
nassernasir
User Rank: Weekender

Re: End of the Earth November 2014

Postby sicily2233 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:03 pm

I have been End of the earth trip a few years ago, we only carry our day pack during the day, other stuffs left in hotel and it's safe. No need porter. That is amazing trip. I remember I had hiking 9 hours in Fitz Roy. However, since you join everest adventures. Can you give me some suggests? I just done Inca Trail. Thank you very much.
sicily2233
User Rank: Traveller
User Rank: Traveller

Re: End of the Earth November 2014

Postby nassernasir » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:40 pm

Hi
The Everest basecamp trip was very challenging and rewarding. We reached to 5400 m. The views were spectacular. Average of 6-8 hours a day hike. I loved it and will be doing again in 2016. Since I know quite few Sherpa this will cut cost significantly if I arrange my own trip. I can share some pictures if you let me know your email. I am very excited about trip to Patagonia. Could you tell me bit more about Patagonia what would you do have done different if you have gone again. I thing I am pretty much prepared. I will spend three days in Buenos Aries to explore the city. Thank you for y6our reply to my question
Nasser
nassernasir

Return to November