INDOCHINA DISCOVERY - 11th Nov 2013

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

INDOCHINA DISCOVERY - 11th Nov 2013

Postby xcarmelx » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Hey!!..
Just interested to see if there is anyone on here that is on the same trip as me!! Be wicked if there is! so if you are message me :) This is my first travelling experience solo (before meeting people on this trip) and im so excited! Also anyone been on this trip before world love to no what its like!
Carmel xx
xcarmelx
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: INDOCHINA DISCOVERY - 11th Nov 2013

Postby xxstephxx » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:39 pm

Hi Carmel!!
Im on indochina discovery with you on the 11th nov!! Yeyyy! Im also a single traveller too and its my first traveling experience! This is the first month of 5 months away for me. Where are you traveling from? Im from the UK.
Steph x :D
xxstephxx

Postby xcarmelx » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:54 pm

Heyy!! Yayy!! finally i got a reply!! really didnt think i was going to! lol. This is going to be my first month of 6.. starting doing this trip then to Australia then new zealand. Yeah im travelling from the uk too.. hertfordshire? what about you?
Carmel xx
xcarmelx

Postby xxstephxx » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:50 pm

I had a look on it in may when i booked but thought it was a bit early to get a response so i was pleased to see someone on here!! Yey im straight to aus after possibly nz and then dubai on my way home! :) im from Sheffield but ill be flying from manchester! I literally cannot wait!! You'll have to message me your full name and ill add you on facebook as i dont come up on facebook search! Xxx
xxstephxx

Postby xcarmelx » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:43 am

Yeah I'm the only one that will come up.. It's Carmel Pym so add me!! Actually well glad you've replied!! Lol your not that far from me then! you booked your flight to Auz yet then? Xxx
xcarmelx

Postby irishdamsel » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:53 am

Hey girlies, looks like I'm just missing you both by a couple of weeks. My tour starts 27 November :D It can't come quick enough!!! Hope you both have fun. I'd love to meet someone beforehand on my trip :-)
irishdamsel
User Rank: Weekender

Postby xcarmelx » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:27 pm

Irishsamsel I no I really didn't think anyone would reply on here and be goin on the same one as me! I'm sure someone will pop up one day and be on ur trip! Mad I didn't no they did so many of the same trip! I no u can't wait either now! Roll on November!! U goin on ur own? Carmel x
xcarmelx

Postby xcarmelx » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:28 pm

I no I can't either now I ment lol x
xcarmelx

Postby irishdamsel » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:24 am

xcarmelx wrote:Irishsamsel I no I really didn't think anyone would reply on here and be goin on the same one as me! I'm sure someone will pop up one day and be on ur trip! Mad I didn't no they did so many of the same trip! I no u can't wait either now! Roll on November!! U goin on ur own? Carmel x

Hey Carmel thanks for replying. Yes, heading on my own. Wouldn't have it any other way. I think when you go on your own you make more of an effort to chat and meet people whereas if you are with someone you lose that and don't make the same effort. Its all about the experience and the people you meet along the way and some who then become life long friends. I would hate to miss out on all that. Besides all my friends are home birds who can't live without straighteners and luxury. I like that all that too but I love getting out in the world and getting the sand between my toes. Sixteen weeks today I leave!! Its mad how many trip there are indeed. I hope there are some nice hot single men on mine!!! lol :D What are you doing after your trip? Any plans for anywhere else? Diane xx
irishdamsel

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge