Classic Burma Adventure. Nov. 9. Who's going?

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Classic Burma Adventure. Nov. 9. Who's going?

Postby rothie » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Pamela and I am from Edmonton, Alberta Canada. I am just looking for people going on the Classic Burma Adventure on Nov. 9. Would be nice to meet some of my fellow travellers ahead of time.
rothie
User Rank: Daytripper
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Classic Burma Adventure. Nov. 9. Who's going?

Postby JackyM » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Hi Pamela

My name is Jacky, I am from the UK and I am also booked on this trip. Really looking forward to it, and have just booked my balloon ride over Bagan! If it's something you are interested then I would recommend you contact the company now as they offered me the last spot on the standard option for our free morning in Bagan, but I went for the premier service that takes less people in the balloon (not sure how many spaces they have left for that). Email address is balloons@myanmar.com.mm and it's the company recommended by G (also great reviews on Trip Advisor)

Anyway, what are you most looking forward to on this trip? For me it's the temples of Bagan and seeing that classic view that is always used when Burma is mentioned.

Jacky
JackyM
User Rank: Traveller
User Rank: Traveller

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge