Travelling From Nov Asia-Aus-Nz-Fiji

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Travelling From Nov Asia-Aus-Nz-Fiji

Postby lewn91 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:22 pm

Long shot atm but im leaving November 6th heading to Asia doing thailand(Northern Hilltribe & Villages), cambodia,vietnam,laos,malaysia,bali then heading on to east coast Aus, then Nz and finally Fiji. If anyone else is heading out this way this sort of time then comment :)
lewn91
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Travelling From Nov Asia-Aus-Nz-Fiji

Postby laurat » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:25 pm

lewn91 wrote:Long shot atm but im leaving November 6th heading to Asia doing thailand(Northern Hilltribe & Villages), cambodia,vietnam,laos,malaysia,bali then heading on to east coast Aus, then Nz and finally Fiji. If anyone else is heading out this way this sort of time then comment :)

Hi, this is the same sort of plan I have. I am travelling alone so I have just been looking at the Northern Hilltribe and Villages hoping it would be a good place to start and that I would meet someone to travel with afterwards. Laura
laurat

Postby lewn91 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:08 pm

laurat wrote:
lewn91 wrote:Long shot atm but im leaving November 6th heading to Asia doing thailand(Northern Hilltribe & Villages), cambodia,vietnam,laos,malaysia,bali then heading on to east coast Aus, then Nz and finally Fiji. If anyone else is heading out this way this sort of time then comment :)

Hi, this is the same sort of plan I have. I am travelling alone so I have just been looking at the Northern Hilltribe and Villages hoping it would be a good place to start and that I would meet someone to travel with afterwards. Laura

Yea im all booked in for the 9th November with the hilltribe trek and then literally just to get used to everything and then go with the flow from there, this wait is a nightmare still got so long! When are you looking to go?
lewn91

Postby rachelb09 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:41 pm

Hi!

I have sort of the same plans.

I leave for Bangkok at the end of October and then I will be on the 'Indochina Encompassed' tour most of November. When that finishes I will be travelling SE Asia solo for a month and a half (no fixed plans) and then on to Australia in January.

I have my Aus working holiday visa all sorted now and slowly getting all my vaccinations.

Are you all prepared?

Rachel
rachelb09
User Rank: Weekender

Postby katiep2 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:12 pm

Hi,

I am travelling SE Asia solo too in December, did you book the hilltribe trek through g adventures?
I am hoping to do Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam :)

Katie
katiep2

Postby lewn91 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:14 pm

katiep2 wrote:Hi,

I am travelling SE Asia solo too in December, did you book the hilltribe trek through g adventures?
I am hoping to do Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam :)

Katie

Yea im doing that as well, then making my way down to full moon party for new years! I cant wait booked my accommodation for it the other day!
U got any other plans?
Yea i booked it for the 9th November i fly out on the 6th.
But apart from that hilltribe and the accom over new year, i havnt booked anything else haha
When do you get out there?
lewn91

Postby jordansayers » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:04 am

Hi all,

These are my plans as well. I travel to Bangkok on 11/11 and then travel Cambodia. Vietnam and Laos before returning to Thailand for the full moon party in December.

I will travel to Australia for Christmas too see family but after I have to dates set but have tickets to NZ, Fiji and the states.
jordansayers

Postby lewn91 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Yea thats exactly what im doing i arrive 7th November and do the hilltribe trek for lik 8 days then do vietnam cambodia laos, then down to full moon for new years.Feel free to add me on facebook im not on here as much any more 'Lewis James Newman' https://www.facebook.com/LewisJNewman91
lewn91

Postby rachelb09 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:29 pm

I might be at the full moon party in Decemeber too :) that would be the only month I could go to it!

Are you travelling solo too @jordansayers?

Rachel
X
rachelb09

Postby jordansayers » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:45 pm

@rachelb09 no I'm travelling with my girlfriend, we've been planning and saving for this trip for nearly a year now :)

I don't use facebook very often so feel free to follow me on twitter @JordanSayers it would be nice to chat with you guys.

J
jordansayers

Postby katiep2 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:40 am

I want to go to the full moon party for New Years too- after travelling Cambodia/ Vietnam in December!! Do you think you need to book accommodation now in advance for full moon party? As I know people book it really early! Xx
katiep2

Postby lewn91 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:36 pm

Hi i booked my accom already it took a while cos so much had sold out already, i couldnt believe it but majority of them were sold out especially the reasonable priced ones! I hunted round for ages and received loads emails saying there fully booked! So yea i would book before, u could get lucky if someone cancels but i didnt want to take that risk.
lewn91

Postby laurennurse » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:46 am

Hiya Guys!

I am 22 from Bristol and am also travelling alone! I am going to Bangkok on 15/11/13.

I am doing the indochina tour for 30 days then have four weeks travelling time before I get my flight to Sydney, Australia on 14/01/2014.

I am also going to be at the full moon party in Dec!

I am traveling around Australia, NZ, Fiji and then over to LA . . . Alone!

Have anyone got anything booked in regards to bus in NZ etc? I don't and am just hoping I meed some lovely people to travel with!

Lauren x
laurennurse

Postby chris007 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:50 am

hey guys,

i am Chris and landing in Bangkok on Nov. 15 2013 then doing the Indochina trip for 30 days starting on Nov. 18. Afterwards I just wanna do some island hopping in southern Thailand before I get to Singapore and then Cairns on Jan. 20 to explore Australia and afterwards Fiji and NZ.

I hope to meet some nice folks out there during my trip!

Chris
chris007

Postby laurennurse » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:02 am

Hiya chris!

Aw that sounds great, where are you flying from? I fly out on the 14/11/2013 from Heathrow, London arriving in Bangkok on 15/11/2013 to start my tour.

I am wanting to do some island hopping for in my 4ish weeks before I fly to Oz.

Lauren x
laurennurse

Next

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge