Classic Bali and Lombok 15th November

Meet travelling companions booked on G Adventures trips departing in November

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Classic Bali and Lombok 15th November

Postby sophie.l-ogg » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:08 pm

Hello :)

I'm Sophie and I'm off to Bali and Lombok in November, which I'm really excited about!

I'm a solo traveller and just wanted to say hi and to see if anyone else will be on this trip.
sophie.l-ogg
User Rank: Weekender

Re: Classic Bali and Lombok 15th November

Postby emma_ardern » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:34 am

Hi Sophie! I have just booked classic bali for 15th November and I am super excited for it! Great to see someone else is coming along! X
emma_ardern
User Rank: Daytripper

Postby sophie.l-ogg » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:50 am

Hi Emma!

That's great, I was hoping someone would be on it! I'm really excited for it as it's always been somewhere I wanted to go. It'll be great to get to know each other a little bit beforehand and talk about travel bits!x
sophie.l-ogg

Postby emma_ardern » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Yes I agree! When I went to book I saw there was 5 places left so I know there will be a few more joining hopefully! I can only assume I will be on your trip as I have only booked Classic Bali and you will carry on to Lombok, I would have loved to have joined you, only I can't take any more time off work. It looks so beautiful and I can't wait to get things sorted! Have you been traveling before?
emma_ardern

Postby sophie.l-ogg » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:32 am

Oh really, that's cool glad there's a few of us! Yeah it's the same trip :) I was planning on just doing Bali, but decided to do Lombok as well just to make the most of my time! That's a shame, but at least you can always go back another time. Same, I've already stared haha. I've been on holidays to quite a few places, but never traveling on my own. Have you ever done any traveling? My names Sophie Lindsay-Ogg if you want to chat over Facebook :)
sophie.l-ogg

Return to November