Brisbane to Sydney or Sydney to Brisbane. Help please??

Discover the Alpine scenery, great walks and Maori culture of New Zealand. Learn about ancient aboriginal cultures, remote islands, endemic wildlife, vast deserts and stunning beaches of Australia. Delve into the diverse islands, peoples, landscapes and festivals of the paradise known as the South Pacific.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Brisbane to Sydney or Sydney to Brisbane. Help please??

Postby kaylee89 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:41 pm

Hi

I'm really unsure on what to do and hoping someone could help.

I'm going to be heading to Australia around April time.
I want to get a job in Brisbane due to cheaper living, I will be getting a starter pack but don't know if to get this for Sydney, so travel round here and then work my way up to Brisbane and then get a job, or go straight to Brisbane get a job and then on my way home travel down to Sydney and fly from there.

I wanted to know what the majority of people do and what you feel the best option maybe.
If anyone can help it will be appreciated.

Many thanks
Kaylee :)
kaylee89
User Rank: Weekender
User Rank: Weekender

Re: Brisbane to Sydney or Sydney to Brisbane. Help please??

Postby ExplorerWannaBe » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:32 pm

I don't know what most people do but as a supervisor, I would have less heartburn with someone who showed up to work fresh from doing a vacation or tour than someone who showed up and immediately wanted to take a vacation.

If your end goal is Brisbane and you know or can structure when you have to report for work, I'd do the Sydney to Brisbane, finishing it in time to show up for work promptly.
Not all those who wander are lost. -- J.R.R. Tolkien
Travelog: http://gadget-travels.net/travelog
Travel photos: http://gadget-travels.net/photos
ExplorerWannaBe
User Rank: Road Warrior
User Rank: Road Warrior

Return to New Zealand, Australia & the South Pacific