Andean Discovery 20th Oct - Lima to La Paz

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Andean Discovery 20th Oct - Lima to La Paz

Postby thomas de jager » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:55 pm

Hey, just wondering who else is doing this tour?

I'll most likely get to Peru a few days before the tour starts and stay in Bolivia for a few days after the tour if anyone wants a travel buddy.
thomas de jager
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Andean Discovery 20th Oct - Lima to La Paz

Postby acl53 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:40 am

I've only just seen this. I'm doing the same tour, starting on the 20th - then carrying on the whole way to Brazil. I've found a few friends of friends who will be in Lima beforehand and can show me around as I'm going to be there from the 14th, but if you're around before the 20th let me know and maybe we can do some exploring - my guidebook makes me not want to do this alone.

A
acl53

Postby clairek » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:29 am

Hi, I'm doing the Lima to Rio tour beginning on 20th Oct so I'll be on this too.

I'll probably arrive in Lima a couple of days in advance and stay on in Rio for a few days too so I'd be happy to meet anyone else who'll be around then. :)
clairek

Postby acl53 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:01 pm

I'm around in Lima before and staying in Rio for 2 or 3 days at the end so let me know if you want to meet up at all. I'm actually off to Ecuador on Friday so if I don't reply on here for a while then you're welcome to email me on abi.lander@gmail.com.
acl53

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge