Kruger, Cape Town, and Falls--DAKL

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Kruger, Cape Town, and Falls--DAKL

Postby alyson5 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:40 am

Hello everyone,
I booked my trip to South Africa and Zambia for October 2013 and I'm so excited! Anyone else going? This is my first trip to Africa, and my first trip through G Adventures. Can't wait!! :D

Alyson
alyson5
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Kruger, Cape Town, and Falls--DAKL

Postby mojo2 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Hi, I'm one of three friends doing this trip too! I live in NC, USA and they live in Toronto, Canada. We are just as excited as you and look forward to meeting up with you for a fabulous trip:) Maureen
mojo2

Postby alyson5 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:21 am

Hi Maureen!
It's so nice to get a response from someone else going on this trip! I'm traveling solo, which has me both nervous and excited. I'm from Virginia, so we are practically neighbors haha.
Have you all booked extra excursions yet? I am thinking about doing the cage diving with sharks and the wineland tour in Cape Town, but I'm not sure if I should book them now or wait until I arrive. Also" I'm coming in a day early so I'm hoping to get a little bit extra in.
I look forward to meeting you all!

Alyson
alyson5

Postby mojo2 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:04 pm

Hey Alyson - we arrive on the 4th. Haven't booked any side trips but will check them out when we arrive. I fancy an elephant safari but find their prices kinda high, so will check out options when we are there. No sign of anyone else traveling but I know there are 9 of us. I will be interesting to see everyone. Look forward to meeting up with you. :D
mojo2

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge