Volcano Trail 20th Oct Antigua

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Volcano Trail 20th Oct Antigua

Postby tommy1988 » Sun May 19, 2013 11:25 am

Hi everyone,

Just booked myself on this tour for in October. Did the Indochina trip last October and loved it so I thought I would give central America a go this year. Travelling on my own so would be great to chat with anyone whos on this tour either on its own or a section of one of the larger trips.

Tommy
tommy1988
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Volcano Trail 20th Oct Antigua

Postby annacolleen » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:41 am

Hi Tommy!

I am booked on this trip, also am a solo traveller (best way to travel). I will be on the Mayan sun trip before this one commences. I am really excited but also nervous for this trip.
Where are you from? Are you spending more time in central America before or after the trip?
Anyway, will either hear back from you on here or meet you in person soon! :)

Anna
annacolleen

Re: Volcano Trail 20th Oct Antigua

Postby tommy1988 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:47 am

Hi Anna

Definitely the best way to travel. I am from Manchester England, you? Really jealous that your doing the Mayan Sun trip first, thats what I really wanted to do but I couldnt get enough time off work. Are you out there already then? Ive got 5 days in Guetemala city and Antigua before the trip starts and then a couple of extra in San Jose at the end but thats it. Im getting a bit nervous as well but cant wait, my spanish is rusty to say the least but hopefully will be ok, I did 5 weeks in Asia last year and really cant wait to see another part of the world. I look forward to meeting you, enjoy the start of yoir trip.

See you soon

Tommy
tommy1988

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge