ATBS140917 : Bangkok to Sanur/Bali

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

ATBS140917 : Bangkok to Sanur/Bali

Postby moira_riz1 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:21 am

Hey guys!

So, I've just booked onto the Bangkok to Sanur tour beginning on the 17th September. Firstly I was just wondering if there is anyone else doing this? This is my first travel experience which I'm doing solo so feeling slightly overwhelmed! Secondly, I was under the impression that the flight from Singapore to Jakarta was pre-paid and already arranged as part of the tour. However, have come across people here saying that flight isn't part of the overall cost of the tour... Do I need to book the Singapore - Jakarta flight on my own as extra then?

Any information/advice would be great and really appreciated!

Thanks,
Moira x
moira_riz1
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Bangkok to Sanur/Bali

Postby amyperth22 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:47 pm

I'm going on this tour! Drop me an email if you fancy chatting about it? Would be great to talk to someone before we go! :) My email is amyrodgie@googlemail.com
amyperth22

Re: Bangkok to Sanur/Bali

Postby kt_jsy » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:20 am

Hey guys im also on this trip and also a solo traveller :D
Regarding the internal flight it says on the itinerary that it is included on my email confirmation (i booked through STA travel).
Is anyone travelling from the UK?
Heres my email if you want to catch up before we go and all meet up ! katie_bx@hotmail.com

Thanks, Katie
kt_jsy

Re: ATBS140917 : Bangkok to Sanur/Bali

Postby kerryisnotin » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:02 pm

I took this tour two years ago, and at that time, that flight was definitely not included. I had to book it, and get from Sigapore to Indonesia myself.
kerryisnotin
User Rank: Weekender
User Rank: Weekender

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge