Turkey On a Budget

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Turkey On a Budget

Postby Jessica » Thu May 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Leave a message and a short introduction of yourself if you are taking this tour in the month of August 8)
Jessica
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Turkey On a Budget

Postby megslivingston » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:51 am

Hi~ I am booked for this trip starting Aug. 23rd going through Sept. 6th. I'll be getting into Istanbul a few days early to look around. I'm relieved to see at least one other person is going...assuming you're leaving the same dates :)

Anyway, I am a solo traveler..female..30 yrs old. I'm an American but will be coming from South Korea where I've been living the past 2 years. Look forward to meeting everyone~
megslivingston

Postby ms_jazmin » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Hi Ladies :)

I'm Jaz. Looks like I'm also on the Aug 23rd tour. I'll be arriving the day of the trip from San Francisco, CA but will have 1 day on the back end for sight seeing. I think this will be my 11th tour with G-Adventures. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! Let's have an awesome trip and see uol in a few weeks. xx
ms_jazmin

Postby crystalll » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:15 am

Hey!

I'm Crystal, solo traveller from australia. I'm on this trip too! I'll be in Istanbul on the 22nd and a few days after the tour to explore. Looking forward to meeting you both and having an amazing adventure in turkey :)

See you soon!
crystalll

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge