AVVL-Vietnam, Laos and Thailand on a Shoestring- August 3rd

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

AVVL-Vietnam, Laos and Thailand on a Shoestring- August 3rd

Postby elizabethmcd » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Hi All!
I'm 18 from Canada and a first time solo traveller, I was wondering if anyone else was booked for this tour leaving the same date? Also if anyone has been on the same/similar trips before any advice will be greatly appreciated! Get it touch if you want to connect! :D

Elizabeth
elizabethmcd
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: AVVL-Vietnam, Laos and Thailand on a Shoestring- August

Postby katharper » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Hi Elizabeth.

I am doing part of this trip. I am doing the Thailand and Laos adventure, which is the second part of your trip. I am really looking forward to it. Just not sure of the weather and what to pack! I went to Thailand for a few weeks in August 2 years ago and it was hot and humid, though we hardly had any rain. I am 24 and have been away twice before travelling on my own. You will love it I am sure :). These trips are amazing if you are on your own. You will meet so many people, you will end up travelling with loads of friends not on your own at all.

Katie
katharper

Re: AVVL-Vietnam, Laos and Thailand on a Shoestring- August

Postby nancydrew88 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi both,

I am also doing the Thailand and Laos adventure! It's my first time travelling and I'm doing it alone! I've no idea what to expect at all! I'm 25 and from the UK.

Nancy
nancydrew88

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge