Classic Lombok August 10th

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

Classic Lombok August 10th

Postby yellowrose » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:40 am

Hi, just booked this trip today and I am so excited to explore Indonesia! I can't wait for the warm weather and some beaches, especially since its been so cold for April! Looking forward to meeting new people.
yellowrose
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: Classic Lombok August 10th

Postby yellowrose » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:10 am

Hello, I've decided 8 days in Bali isn't enough. I am staying a few more days in Bali. I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation on where I should spend my extra days? Anyone else staying a bit longer?
yellowrose

Postby ambersangel_uk » Mon May 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Hey, I did this tour last year, was amazing! Though be prepared for basic facilities to Asia after all! Bali its self is amazing kuta is the main area. If I did the tour again I'd actually stay longer on the Gilli islands which is the last few nights of the Lombok tour!
ambersangel_uk
User Rank: Traveller
User Rank: Traveller

Postby yellowrose » Mon May 13, 2013 10:36 pm

I was wondering if anyone else is staying in Bali longer? if your interested in continuing the tour of Bali with me I would love to have a travel buddy. I'm thinking of relaxing on the beach a bit longer and then seeing some sights or taking a cooking course.... really up for anything!
yellowrose

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge