SMS130720 Southern Divide

A selection of threads from the Departure Lounge. These trips have already departed.

Moderators: sinecure, TravelFun, ballu, jimshu, JaliscoJudy

SMS130720 Southern Divide

Postby beccashears » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:29 am

Hey,

Is anyone on the Southern Divide tour (Lima to Santiago, 22 days) departing on 20th July?

Becca.
beccashears
User Rank: Daytripper

Re: SMS130720 Southern Divide

Postby beckyp » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:15 am

Hi I am booked for this trip in September. Have a great time and let me know how it goes !! thanks. Becky
beckyp

Postby seb_gva » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi Becca,
I'm Seb, registered for this July 20th trip too! :-)
I'm actually traveling for 5-6 months around the world, now in Panama to work my Spanish, then will go to Costa Rica or Colombia before to head down to Peru.
I'll be in Lima from Wednesday 17th, I have local friends there, so if you are around don't hesitate to connect! Or if anyone from the trip check this forum ;)

Also, I was wondering whether you/someone goes to Easter Island after. G-Adventure is saying it's possible to organize a 3 days trip just after we finish the trip in Santiago, why not for me.

Cheers
seb
seb_gva

Postby beccashears » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Hey Seb,

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply! I think we are meeting our group at 6 pm on 20th July but I get in at 6.50 am. I was wondering, would you like to explore Lima that day before we meet the rest of the group? I was planning on storing my bag at the hotel (hopefully that will be ok with them!) and then heading into town. Hopefully will have had some sleep on my long flight and it's always good to tire yourself out to get over the jet lag anyway!

Let me know,
Becca.
beccashears

Postby beccashears » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Ooh and I'm afraid my flight back to the UK is booked for when the tour ends so I can't go to Easter Island :-(

Looking forward to meeting you (and hearing about the other places you have been on your travels!)

Becca.
beccashears

Postby seb_gva » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Hhhaaaa!!! seeing this just now, never received an email saying you replied...
Ok, i guess by now you're walking around Lima, may see you but without knowing! I've local friends here, so spending a bit of time with them, but will come to the 7:30pm meeting tonight at the hostel.
see you soon!
seb
seb_gva

Return to Archive from the Departure Lounge